What information must be submitted to subscribe?
When a person wishes to subscribe, TRANSCOM S.L. ask that you enter at least your name, the name of your organization, your corporate email address. The collection of this data is aimed at the personalization of services directed to said person.
Why is TRANSCOM S.L.using this data?
TRANSCOM S.L. can use this data to keep your users informed, either by email or by any other means, news, products and services related to TRANSCOM S.L.
Can also use this data to carry out statistical studies on the subscribed users that allow you to design improvements in the services provided and for the management of basic administration tasks.
TRANSCOM S.L. reserves the right to exclude from the services subscribed to any user who has provided false information, without prejudice to any other actions that may be provided by law.
Obligations of the users subscribed in TRANSCOM S.L.
- The user will be responsible for the veracity of the data provided.
- No user subscriber of TRANSCOM S.L. You must provide your identification data to third parties.
- To prevent access by third parties to the contents of the services performed by TRANSCOM S.L. for a user, it is important never to provide your data to a third party.
- There is no obligation to remain a subscriber during a pre-established period.
- There is no obligation to keep the data provided active once the condition of a subscribing user has been abandoned.
Rights of Users subscribed in TRANSCOM S.L.
- Participate and benefit from other services offered by TRANSCOM S.L. to the subscribed users, under the conditions established for each of them.
- Unsubscribe at any time.
- Receive updates and communications issued by TRANSCOM S.L.
- Access, rectify and, where appropriate, cancel your personal data provided, by written request addressed to TRANSCOM S.L.
Privacy Commitment of TRANSCOM S.L. of the data provided by the subscribed users
To be a subscribing user of TRANSCOM S.L., it is necessary to fill in a form with data that will be exclusively used by TRANSCOM S.L.
In TRANSCOM S.L. We are committed to guarantee the privacy of your data. Our first objective is that you value our website, subscribe and make use of it with total confidence, knowing that your privacy is protected. We have organized and designed the service thinking about guaranteeing and protecting your privacy.
We believe that the privacy guarantee we offer our users is one of the most important features of our website. We want you to know that we guarantee the protection of all.
- We do not allow the private information profiles that you have selected to be disseminated.
- We do not use any information about your preferences or give it to others.
- We do not sell or exchange your registration data (name, etc.) unless you specifically authorize us to do so.
- We use secure technology, privacy protection controls and restrictions on access to information in order to guarantee your personal information.
If you have any questions regarding this document, you should direct it to the System Administrator, email@example.com. We will do everything in our power to answer your question as soon as possible.