Colon Hydrotherapy: The Professional Practitioner Training Manual and Reference Book (Richard Knight)
This book is a major contribution to the profession of colon hydrotherapy. It is written for practitioners and students of colon hydrotherapy, as well as others working within the broad spectrum of health care. The content is readily accessible, and is therefore of equal value to patients, and all persons involved in the search for wellbeing. This book is about best practice, and thereby correctly places the patient at the centre of its discourse. In doing so, it brings together:
- The core issues associated with colon hydrotherapy: case taking, diagnosis, and treatment.
- Provides a comprehensive discussion of anatomy, physiology, and principles of natural therapeutics.
- Clarifies the diseases and symptoms suitable for treatment, and provides examples of issues relevant for discussion with the patient regarding the development of given treatment plans.
- Explores the relevance of diet, nutrition, naturopathic and other complementary medicine modalities.
- Discusses the psychological, emotional and psychosomatic aspects associated with feeling, and being, unwell.
- Includes a range of useful and informative tables and drawings which support the text. The layout uses generous spacin