Too young to grow old (Anne-Lise Miller)
FEEL WELL, FEEL FIT - WHATEVER YOUR AGE!
Why do so many of us believe that growing older means we must accept a gradual loss of health and wellbeing?
In this ground-breaking new book, respected health practitioner Anne-Lise Miller shows why we don't need to accept that ageing and worsening health go hand-in-hand. Minor ailments such as “brain fog”, feeling tired, headaches, sleeplessness, constipation, aching joints, weight gain and low libido are common symptoms that many of us consider inevitable as we grow older. But if allowed to continue they can lead to more serious problems such as diabetes, dementia, heart disease and cancer.
Anne-Lise Miller is a nutritionist and complementary health therapist of 30 years' experience. She challenges the myth that we must accept the 'symptoms of age' and explains precisely how we can take control of our own good health. This book is the result of her hundreds of clients begging her to write a book about her systemic approach to health.
STAY YOUNG, VIBRANT & HEALTHY. In this book Anne-Lise Miller:
- Challenges the belief that health wanes with age.
- Explores how our emotions affect our health and wellbeing.
- Demonstrates how taking control of our health brings extraordinary rewards.
- Gives detailed plans and juice recipes for detoxing your liver, kidneys and gall bladder.
- Provides recipes and juice combinations for healthy heart, prostate, and brain, plus foods to improve memory, and to relieve symptoms of the menopause.